sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

The best holiday of my life...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best holiday of my life was when I was ten years old; I went to the beach with my family, my aunt and my cousins. It was really funny we stayed there in the house of my mother’s friend the sea was very close to the house it was really beautiful, clean and there was not too much people. It was very calm and there you could find a good atmosphere, my sisters, my cousins and me used to went to the pool then to the beach and we made castles with the sand. We also used to make some competitions of who recollect more shells, it was very funny because in the house that we were staying were a lot of lizards and we liked to run after them. All the mornings my aunt and my mother went to the market to bought some food to eat that day. Because one day ago my cousin had eaten something that made him got ill.
We also made some friends and in the afternoons we used to play some traditional games like jump the rope, to run and catch the others, hide and seek and others games that made our time great and really fun. In the night we used to walk along the Malecon and drunk some juice or milkshakes sometimes we also ate corn with cheese or banana with cheese it was really delicious. Then we returned back to the house and started to play cards, we danced and enjoyed everything. We planned to stay in the beach only one week but we decided to stayed one week more. My father came back to Quito with my dog called Bugy because he had to work. I think that my dog was the one who enjoyed more that holiday that anyone, because when we arrived to the beach he jumped out the car and he run to the sea and started to swim, he also caught a fish and found a summer love hahaha.. Because a female dog got in love with my dog and he was very happy...
Also my cousin and I, liked to see the bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more things that the people of the beach sold and then we bought some of them. I remembered that something strange happened in the sea because there were a lot of stars, shells, crabs and many animals of the sea in the sand. My cousins and I started to recollect all the stars and put them again into the water. It was the best holiday of my life because I enjoyed a lot of awesome moments and experiences shared with my family.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Gaby: I also like spending time with my family. I think it is the best thing no matter where you are. However, I would not like to be 10 years old again.
Monica